frequently asked questions
- You offer three types of standards. What are the differences between them, and how should I decide which one to use?
- Do the standards need to align with the studs in my wall framing?
- I have a baseboard on my wall. Will I still be able to use the combination standard?
- What is the increment of adjustment for the system's components?
- I want to use the combination standard, but my floor is not very level. Will this be a problem?
- It looks like you have several module widths available. What are they, and how should I decide which to use?
- How do I calculate the total width of a configuration?
- How many books can I fit on a shelf?
- What is the weight capacity of the shelves?
- What is the weight capacity of the desktop?
- What about files? Is there a file drawer or file cabinet?
- Which drawer do you recommend for storing CD's?
- What kind of finish is on the wood?
- What kind of finish is on the metal?
- Can I customize the as4 system components?
- Does Atlas Industries offer custom design services?
- Where can I see the as4 system in person?
- How do I purchase the as4 system?
- Can I use a credit card to purchase system configurations?
- What is the cost per linear foot?
- Why should I buy the as4 system?
- What is the lead time for an order?
- How much is shipping? Are there any limits to where you'll ship?
- Can I install the system myself?
- Do you provide everything that I'll need to install my system?
- Do you offer installation services?
UNDERSTANDING THE FURNITURE STANDARDS
UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER as4 MODULAR FURNITURE SYSTEM COMPONENTS
PURCHASING THE as4 MODULAR FURNITURE SYSTEM
copyright 2013 Atlas Industries Corp.